Friday 23 December 2016

Honestly, its not all 6mm!(4)


As I have mentioned previously most of the 28/32mm stuff I paint these days is purely as ornaments for my mum. She recently asked me to put the miniatures I have already painted, onto a diorama-style base (to save her moving each individual figure when dusting!) Now I like making diorama's/vignettes, but when I have done them in the past the miniatures have been bought with an overall scene in mind. This time however I had to try and shoehorn a bunch of individual mini's into some sort of theme, and this is what I ended up with:














I am reasonably happy with the results, a basic theme has been attained and most importantly my mum's dusting has been made a little easier!!

Onto my 15mm Prohibition project now, as I am hoping to get most of the stuff I have painted before Christmas so that when I get the rules(The Chicago Way) I am ready to play straight away.


No comments:

Post a Comment